Teligent Telecom AB Privacy statement
Teligent Telecom AB respects your right to privacy. When you visit us, you may be providing two distinct types of information about your visit, anonymous statistics collected as you browse the Website, and personal information you knowingly give us.
In Teligent Telecom AB, we assure you that we do not:
- Collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us;
- Sell any personally identifiable information about you, ever;
- Provide any personally identifiable information about you to anyone without you explicit permission or a court order.
Teligent Telecom AB does:
- Safeguard user information from unauthorized access;
- Honor user requests to remove them from our mailing lists; and
- Maintain strict confidentiality of user information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Information This Website Collects:
As you browse the Website, our Webservers collect statstics about your visit (not about you personally, unless you log in as a user of our services. Via Webserver logs, we monitor statstics such as:
- How many people visit our Website;
- Which browsers people use to visit our Website;
- Which pages people visit on our site;
- From which domains and/or IP address our visitor come
We have registration forms that relate to the Services we offer. The forms require users to give us accurate contact information (like name, company, e-mail address.) Such personally identifiable information used for the purpose of interacting with you regarding your interest in our Services.
In the forms, some of the personal information data fields will offer you an election to make a data item public. The election does not mean we publish the data in any general way; what it does mean is that a "whois"-like application could look up the data. However, if you elect to not make the data public, it will remain private.
This information may also be used in any investigation we initiate due to complaints regarding spam, activities related to hacking/cracking/denial-of-service attacks, and/or other potentially illegal activities.
We have security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alternation of information under our control.
Links to other Web Sites